We love coffee.We adore Lindt Chocolate. So when the Lindt Chocolate USA sought our expertise this summer to serve custom chocolate beverages to a crowd of 600+ at their first-ever “World’s Largest Chocolate Party,” we jumped at the opportunity.
Whether for a corporate client or a bride, we’re all about creating delicious, handcrafted, coffee drinks.Our menus feature hot, cold and furiously-whipped, frozen beverages boosted with rich espresso.Through the years we’ve expanded our menus to include fruit smoothies and Italian sodas. Regular customers know that we love to experiment. Some of our most innovative drinks have incorporated unusual ingredients (not all at once): Devil Dogs, Cap’n. Crunch, peanut butter, Oreos, Kit Kat Bars, and bacon syrup, to name a few!
For Lindt’s World’s Largest Chocolate Party, held at it’s USA headquarters in Stratham, NH, we served major quantities of White Chocolate Strawberry Frappés and European-style Iced Mochas.
Lindt master chocolatiers created these delicious beverages just for occasions like this or for you to enjoy at home.Both drinks are very easy to prepare in your own kitchen. We recommend using the exact chocolate specified in the recipes below for the best results.
2 cups milk (we used 2% milkfat)
1 bar (3.5 ounces) Lindt Swiss Classic White Chocolate, chopped
5 fresh strawberries (Local’s best!)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, and add the chopped chocolate.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Clean and chop the strawberries.
- Combine the white chocolate milk mixture with the berries in a blender. Blend until combined.
- Strain small pieces of hardened chocolate.
- Serve in chilled glasses or old-fashioned mason jars.
- Try substituting raspberries, if you like!
Yields 2-3 servings.
2½ cups milk (we used 2% milkfat)
1 bar (3.5 ounces) Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
1 cup strong coffee (dark roast or espresso)
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the milk.
- Add the chopped chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
- Stir in the coffee and cinnamon; remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add remaining milk and chill until ready to serve.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass with ice, or, for a more elegant presentation, use a martini glass.
- Garnish with a spring of fresh mint and a cinnamon stick.
Yield: 4-5 servings.
Lindt made international headlines that day! During the World’s Largest Chocolate Party, the company earned a Guinness World Record for the most people unwrapping a candy simultaneously—590 to be exact.Check out the bird’s-eye view of the actual “unwrapping.”Congratulations! It was fun being part of the team!