Barbecue season’s around the corner. We love cooking with coffee, especially coffee rubs! Meet our talented friend and creator of Rub Me Tender Spices Chef Tina Caruana. Based in New Hampshire, she’s developed two all-natural, hand-blended coffee rubs to enhance your next BBQ!
Spicy Coffee Rub
Moroccan Coffee Rub
“We’ve captured the warm and exotic essence of Morocco in this mellow coffee spice rub.”
Recipe for BBQ Success
Here’s a recipe for Grilled Spicy Coffee Rub Steak we recommend from the Rub Me Tender Spices website!
Grilled Spicy Coffee Rub Steak
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 16-18 minutes
- 2 T-Bone steaks or 2 Porterhouse steaks about 1 ½ pounds each or 1 ½ inches thick
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Coffee Rub
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Lightly coat steak on both sides with olive oil.
- Coat both sides of steak with Spicy Coffee Rub.
- Grill on oiled grates 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Lower heat to medium low, close grill and coat about 3 minutes each side for medium rare.
Click here for more recipes from Rub Me Tender Spices.
Actually, you can use these rubs on lots of dishes—even eggs for breakfast. Chef Tina says, “The bold and spicy flavors of our Coffee Rubs will tenderize and enhance beef, chicken, pork, fish, ribs or venison.” Get ready for BBQ season. Click here to order these fabulous spice rubs! What do you plan to BBQ next?