Whether it’s for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, a girl baby shower, or even Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, you can never go wrong with pink drinks for your guests! There’s so many pink options and at Espresso Dave’s Coffee Catering, we love working with our clients on creating a custom, signature, pink drink for your event. Maybe it’s a pink latté, frozen pink mochaccino, or a pink hot chocolate—whichever you prefer or all three! We will work with you on designing pink drinks that your guests will be talking about over and over.
How will you dress up your drink with pink?
Here’s just a few ideas on adding pink pizazz to your next party drink from simple to elaborate. But, don’t worry, if we create a signature pink drink recipe to feature on our espresso bar menu at your special event, it’s safe with us, and it will remain our little secret.
Pretty Pink Drink Ideas . . .
- Top your warm drink with pink marshmallows or fresh, pink whipped cream
- Top your drink with a bit of whipped cream and pink sprinkles in a heart shape
- Show your pink passion with a drink infused with your favorite shade of pink
- Add one of our personalized Beverage Toppers® with the image in pink
- Serve the drink with a spoon resting on the side with a pink sugar heart
- Go super simple and just use pink mugs to make a girly statement
- Add pink sprinkles around the saucer
- Use a fancy pink drink stirrer